Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Darling Girl Look and Outfit of the Day

Today I did a smoky look with Darling Girl Cosmetics' Dark Heart. I had some issues blending the shadow, since it didn't want to stick to the skin coloured shadow I put underneath it, but it worked out fine in the end. The burgundy shift is really pretty! Next time I'll put the Dark Heart on with a damp brush to get the most out of it.

I used:
MAC foundation and concealer
Evil Shades powder Matte Silk
Darling Girl Cosmetics Dark Heart (on whole lid and crease)
Sugarpill Tako (on inner corners and brow bone)
Make-Up Store Vanilla (beneath the Dark Heart to help with blending)
Darling Girl Cosmetics blush She-bop
Max Factor lipstain Royal Plum



The earrings are from Ebay, they are my current favourites :)
And here's what I wore!
Bolero: Queen of Darkness
Shirt: Living Dead Souls (customized, I remade the neckline)
Skirt: Lip Service (second hand, bought this yesterday)
Shoes: New Rock



7 comments:

  1. OK, aside from the awesome makeup and how great the colors look on you...
    Can I also say I have total butt envy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous. I'm just loving all the Darling Girl stuff I've tried so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Darling Girl stuff, too, I might splurge and do another order when my salary comes ;P

      Delete
  3. I really like the top and skirt... Everything actually! Do more Outfits Of The Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...