Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Wedding Fair Look

I tried to do a light eye makeup for the Wedding Fair to match the pale pink corset top of the dress I was modeling. Went a bit over the top, but as always the shades look a lot lighter on camera so I guess it wasn't too bad after all.

This is what I used:

Face
MAC Strobe liquid primer (only on the cheek bones on top of the foundation)
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation
MAC Select Cover-up
Evil Shades blush in China Doll

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill Tako (on brow bone and inner corners)
Scaredy Cat Pink Elephants (one of my favourite pinks!)
Sugarpill Poison Plum
Sugarpill Bulletproof (to darken the Poison Plum a bit)

Lips
Lumene Lingonberry Lasting Lip Stain & Balm in Eternity (I really like this product, it stays on my lips forever)



Full face, I look a bit stern ;) Also my bangs don't like to stay neat.


This looks a bit darker than in real life.

Here you can see my quickly done bun. I would have wanted it bigger, but didn't know how or have the time to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...