Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Javan Rhino and Sleepy Hollow Look

I've been busy lately! I went to a roleplaying convention and my holiday ended, so it's back to work now. Here's a look from last week :)


I don't wear blue that often, I feel it makes my green-blue-grey eyes look too blah, but this look came together nicely. It's very simple and fast to do :) Javan Rhino has a gorgeous pink shift that the camera didn't quite capture, but it's there, I promise!

I used:
Sugarpill Tako (brow bone and inner corner)
Fyrinnae Javan Rhino (lid and to blend the crease)
Fyrinnae Sleepy Hollow (crease)


5 comments:

  1. I am afraid to wear light blue eyeshadow, dark blue I can pull off but baby blues I cannot! This look is really nice though, like a perfect blue sky with white fluffy clouds! I really didn't expect Sleepy Hollow to be that colour, I would have gone with a deep blackened burgundy with dark orange shimmer.. now that is an eyeshadow I would love to see! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your version of Sleepy Hollow sounds amazing, I'd buy it in an instant :) The one I used lost some of it's sparkle when blending, but it's really a deep teal-blue with tons of matching shimmer.

      Delete
  2. You, my dear, wear blue stupendously.
    I love how this in particular makes the green in your eyes really pop.
    A very dynamic look =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...