Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Blue and Orange Look

My contacts expired, so I decided in the morning rush to use the pair of blue one-day contacts I had lying around. I didn't have time to do my make-up, so in the evening I decided to try how to get the most of the blue contacts.

Since blue and orange are complimentary colours and I happen to like Fyrinnae's Rapunzel Had Extensions very much, I went for an orange look. Here are the results!

Notice my stylishly cathair covered blouse ;P
I used:
Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions (light peach with gold shimmer, on the whole lid)
Fyrinnae Electro-Koi (bright orange, in the crease)
P2 100% Black Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
Catrice Red & The City lip stain





I also wanted to show the fake plug I got a while ago! It's made of dark wood
and I think it's really pretty :)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love these colours together! Do you ever use a sticky base with the loose shadows? You get really good colour intensity out of them. I also love the Catrice stain colour paired with the orange eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have Pixie Epoxy by Fyrinnae, it's sticky, but makes blending impossible. Might work with this kind of simple looks, still! I have been kinda wanting the Darling Girl glitter glue, so maybe I'll get that and try it out :)

      Delete
  2. These colors are gorgeous, especially with the bright blue! I love this contrast, although I prefer your natural color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like how light my eyes are, because then I can just boost the natural colour with dark eyeshadows to make the eyes look really pale, or easily wear any colour contacts to make then different :)

      Delete
  3. The orange really makes the blue contacts stand out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...