Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Inspiring Blog Award

I was very happy to receive the Inspiring blog award from Part of Banshee's Life and Luurankoja Kaapissa. Thank you both so much!



The award comes with a task of listing five of your most peculiar habits. Here I go!

1. I hate routines and rather do things on a whim than plan carefully.

2. I like to watch the Bridezillas TV-show. When you watch and episode or two, suddenly your own problems feel very logical and quite small ;P

3. I have over eight pets. Five cats, three leopard geckos and some fish and freshwater shrimp in the aquarium.

4. I'm a terrible cook. Or not terrible, just terribly uninterested in cooking ;P Partly because my other half is so picky it's hard to cook anything for him. The good part is that this means he cooks most of the time, and he's great at it!

5. I haven't ever been unemployed. I've been super lucky to get a job before I even graduated, and I've always found a new one just in time. This is my third job, if you don't count the cleaning work I did on summer's when I was younger.

Then the award travels on to some blogs that inspire me!

Madame Mari Mortem
Black Stains on White Wings
One of Beauty's Daughters
Roses and Vellum
Desperate Hell
Milking the Rolling Cow

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your blog is super inspiring :) I always enjoy seeing your makeup and outfits, and I love your purple hair! Keep up the good work X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very interesting things you told about yourself. I didn't realized that you had so many pets :) Maybe you could do a post about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award, it warms my heart that you find my blog inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award :D I'm trying to post this forward asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...