Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Witchy Woodland Creatures Look

Here's another day look! I received my Fyrinnae order last week and have been playing with the shadows since. They make such great stuff, everything I have is very usable and feel unique and complex. Thanks to Mandy from Prettymaking for writing a post of her most used Fyrinnae shadows and thus directing me to purchase this little gem!

This is Witchy Woodland Creatures on the lid and crease, and a touch of Geek Chic Newb (a satin skintone shadow) on the inner corners. On my lips I have Maybelline Super Stay 10H Tint Gloss in Forever Berry.

Fyrinnae Witchy Woodland Creatures


Maybelline Super Stay 10H Tint Gloss in Forever Berry




It was so bright I had a hard time keeping my eyes open in the morning light ;P

5 comments:

  1. Mä oon kanssa ihastunut noihin Maybellinen huuliputeleihin, ostin niitä tuossa talvella pari kun olivat hyvässä alennuksessa Vapaa Valinnassa. :) Ovat olleet itseasiassa niin kivoja, että harkitsen josko ostaisi useammankin sävyn vielä! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne on kyllä tosi kivoja! Perushuulipuna ei mulla oikein kestä, mutta näiden kanssa ei tarvii niin huolehtia. Mulla on kolme sävyä, fuksia, luumu ja sitten tää kirkas punainen. Muut näytti vähän tylsiltä, mutta ehkä niitä pitäis kattoa että sais vaihtelua :)

      Delete
  2. This shade looks fantastic on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witchy Woodland Creatures is one of the best browns in the world! It's the brown I use most, I think. It looks great on you, almost golden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really fond of it, and it looks like it can work combined with many shades :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...