Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Outfit of the Day

This is what I wore today! After lugging a ton of stuff to the flea market today (for anyone in Tampere, visit Bonus-kirppis and table 131), doing a full day at the office (including a sushi lunch with friend) I went to have a look at some DJ'ing equipment with my fellow organizer of Club Underworld. We are now the proud owners of a CD-deck and a mixer, so putting everything together for a night of great music should be even easier :)


Top - Lip Service
Hotpants - Second hand
Bag - H&M
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell


I went to bed last night with damp hair and braided it, but for some weird reason only one side kept the waves. Well, at least my bangs dried nicely and not pointing towards the ceiling like on some nights ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...