Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

Outfit of the Day

Yesterday was my last day of work before the holidays. To celebrate, my other half took me out to eat and we watched the Hobbit at home after that. I also wanted to do some shopping, and found a great skirt on discount, and even got a little something for Halloween. I'm preparing early this year ;D


Top - Tally Weijl (from Leipzig)
Belt - Spirit Store (or H&M, it's really old)
Bra - H&M
Label pins - H&M (they are small silver skulls with crossbones)
Skirt - Seppälä
Sandals - Spirit Store

I'm super happy with the skirt, I didn't own any long skirts before and tried to keep cool with maxi dresses, but they tend to have quite narrow cut at the hem and thus don't move around and keep me cooled. This one is made from a slippery fabric and has slits in the side seams, making it flow and feel cool. And it was on discount so I only spent a little under 12 euros on it, I feel lucky!



7 comments:

  1. Kiva hame :) Pitkät hameet ovat itsellänikin jotenkin vähissä. Nyt tavoitteena olisi löytää kesäksi joku maximekko, vaikka vannoinkin aiemmin etten moista päälleni laittaisi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mulla oli pikkuteininä kauheat kasat itseommeltuja pitkiä hameita, mutta ne jäivät johonkin matkan varrelle. Maximekkoa voin ehdottomasti suositella, ovat tosi viileitä ja niihin mahtuu isoa kuviota :)

      Delete
  2. great outfit!! Long skirts are a wardrobe necessity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know how I've managed before this one! ;D

      Delete
  3. Upea♥ Varsinkin toi yläosa! Sulla on kyllä ihana vyötärö - kelpaakin "esitellä"! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Ton topin röyhelöinen helma ja vyö luovat tosi kivan vyötärölinjan, ja oli tilaa mättää intialaista buffeessa ;P

      Delete
  4. Great outfit, I love the long skirt look for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...