Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Plenty of Ghosts!

We had a meeting with our little craft club and aside from mending some clothes and rolling yarn in a ball, I mostly made ghosts. I wanted to create something like these cute little guys on Sandy's blog but make a bunch so they can be used for decoration in the upcoming Samhain party. The craft club ladies brought fabric scraps and I bought two meters of white tulle and a few bags of foam balls for the project.

Their eyes are still wet in this one ;D

The glittery ones were duped the party nazguls!





I made black and white ones, mainly because I had so much black fabric and so little of white, but I think they came out really nice. I used tulle, lace, glitter tulle, organza and even a few pieces of left over fabric from a shirt I cut shorter. The eyes are done with glitter glue so they might react to lights at the club. My absolute favourites are the black ones with glittery tulle, they look totally fabulous ;)

9 comments:

  1. The green eyes on the black one look almost like glowing LED lights! These are so cool =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The green did work really well on the black ones!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, I love the black glittery tulle ones! They definitely have a much darker feel going on than my bunch of spooks! I hope you and your craft club had a lot of fun making them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea and instructions, these were fun to make! Each started to have personality since they look so different from each other :)

      Delete
  3. So cute! I think I'm going to make some of those and put them in our Christmas tree! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sure these would work great on a Christmas tree! The hard tulle I liked more might be too stiff if you are making small ones, so you might want to go for the softer type :)

      Delete
  4. Eeeee they're adorable! I might also have to make a few for my christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you do and post lots of pictures! Ghostly Christmas would be awesome :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...