Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Outfit of the Day

Tiina of Rogue made me crossbone printed hotpants and a top in exchange for some money. She posted a picture of a pair of hotpants on her blogand they looked like just what I wanted: easy to wear, soft fabric, and with a cool print. Then when she posted the top, I just had to make an order! I asked the my top to be a bit different: while I loved the hood, the length looked like it might need a belt on me or look funny with the short skirts I like to wear. I asked Tiina to make me a cropped version, and she immediately caught on to what I meant.

Both pieces are perfect! I joked that it felt like I was at the office today with no pants on since the hotpants are so comfortable ;D


The cap sleeves are part of the top I wore beneath the hooded top. The cross bone top has a low cut scowl neck so you need something underneath. The pants have a normal waist, so they sit a few centimetres below the natural waistline.


The cropped top has a big hood. The fabric is soft and not too thick for it to make hard to hear things. I have a few of those types of hoods and they make life interesting ;P


Please ignore the phenomenal amount of cat hair on my ass. I was apparently sitting in Möttönen's favourite spot on the sofa ;D


The shoes are Big Litas by Jeffrey Campbell, my newest pair. Second hand, thought.



This one shows off my finished tattoo nicely! I got the colours done for the forearm yesterday. The shades are so bright and vibrant, just what I wanted.





You can see the pattern (and the cat hair) better on the back.




15 comments:

  1. Siis noi vermeet on iiiihanat! :D
    Sopii nuo hotpantsit niin hyvin ja tuo huppu..oooh~ ❤

    Tatskasta tuli kyllä niin nätti lopputulos..iskee taas kauhee tatskainto! xD

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Mä oon ihan liekeissä hupusta, pääsee omaan rauhaan missä vaan ;D

      Delete
  2. Top looks great. I'm big fan of cropped hooded tops, and print is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Söpö asu ja upea tatska!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Tuntui niin keskeneräiseltä kun kädestä puuttui värit, nyt se vaihtunut kuumeiluun että saisi vielä sisähauikseen jotain kun se on niin alaston ;D

      Delete
  4. Great outfit! Really nice print and it does look sooo comfy! And the tattoo looks very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! She did a good job in the printing of the bones in clothes ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! I dream of being able to wear what I want to work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I consider myself very lucky since our office is so casual. Mostly people wear jeans and t-shirts, but I've also seen frilly dresses and then there's me in bone-printed shorts ;P

      Delete
  7. I loved it! And i know how you feel about the cat hair, my clothes are like that as well... sometimes i forget my wardrobe open and my cats likes to sleep on my folded clothing. It's pretty awesome.
    The Tattoooooo! Looks amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just last week I took out a maxi dress from my closet, put it on and noticed it had a stripe of cat hair on the boob area, since the cats had been sleeping in the closet ;D

      Delete
  8. Love so much the hooded crop top <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...