Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Furry Flying Thing Tattoo

I'm finally getting my sleeve finished! I hadn't really planned originally on filling out the inner bicep part, but when the lower arm was finished, I felt like a spot was missing. So now there's a moth in a fancy frame filling it! This one is still a work in progress, it's missing a dark background inside the frame and lace outside of it to tie it in with the rest of the sleeve. The tattoo is done by Tomppa at Halo Tattoo.


It's only one day old in the pictures, at this moment after five days it's starting to peel and reveal the final colours. The frame is lighter, making the details stand out more. I have to say this location wasn't my favourite spot to tattoo, but it was also a super hot day when the tattoo was done and it seemed impossible to stay well hydrated, making everything hurt more. But one more sitting and it will be finished. yay!




11 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous! I love the moth in the frame! I was thinking of getting an animal in a frame a while ago. But I can't afford it at the moment. Oh well, plan plan plan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Planning is a big part of the fun, one should not underestimate it :)

      Delete
  2. I love it! Moths are my all-time favorite creature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a rather new moth-lover, but they are very interesting creatures indeed!

      Delete
  3. Karollina, what a beautiful tattoo! The moth combined with the frame. I love moths. Already have long been a drawing for a tattoo on my arm. I also have several plans of tattoos. My first tattoo done last year, a gypsy. My husband is a tattoo artist. Soon after the gypsy tattoo I got pregnant, and now I've had my daughter Luna and I am breastfeeding and I can not tattoo me for now. But soon, I will be most tattooed yet!
    Bloody Kisses.
    Mayara.

    http://lilithstyleandbeauty.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you get your dream tattoo done soon, must be great to be married to an artist so you have the possibility to make ideas come true fast :)

      Delete
  4. Very nice! I love moths. Creatures of the night. :) And yeah, fluffy and pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A little fluffy creature of the night, just what the sleeve needed ;D

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful tattoo! I need to get that spot done, I'm not looking forward to it!
    Good luck with your next sitting. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope your's goes well, luckily it's not a huge spot!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...