Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Black Lace Nails

I've been having fun with nail polish now that I finally mastered stamping. Currently I'm wearing nude nails with black lace stamps that I'm especially fond of. This lace is from a Hehe 018 plate, but I got so excited I ordered a few more lace plates to get more variation ;P I like how simple and elegant this Hehe lace is, and the pattern is large enough to let the colour beneath show nicely. I mostly own dark polishes, but I think I might need a few light shades that would work well the lace. Or I could stamp the lace in white on top of dark shades maybe, so many options! I see my nail polish collection in a new light now that I can use them for stamping too.

GinaTricot Puff Powder as the base and Konad black stamping polish on the patterns.





I keep having problems with Seche Vite top coat yellowing in a few days. Has anyone else experienced this and can something be done? Nude nails start looking nicotine yellow after 3-4 days of putting on polish and I don't like it.

11 comments:

  1. Upeat leimat ja kauniin muotoiset kynnet myös! :)
    Olen harkinnut tekeväni tällaiset kynnet kaverin häihin loppukesästä. :)
    http://kuukynnet.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mä oon tykästynyt tällasiin "vauva-stilettoihin", ne on helppo pitää muodossaan ja eivät kuitenkaan ole liian vaikeat arjessa, vaikka näyttävät kivoilta :)

      Delete
  2. I have had some weird issues with Seche Vite turning yellow as well and I have a brand new bottle of it! Unfortunately, I am not too sure what to do about it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried Poshe quick dry top coat as well, and it does the same thing. It must be something in the quick dry formula that causes it, but it's such a bummer to see the lovely nude shade turn into ugly yellow in a few days :(

      Delete
  3. When my nails go yellow I mix some baking powder with olive oil and lemon juice and scrub then lightly. Then you wash your hands like normal and do a new design on the nails.

    Bte. love this look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I have to try that on my natural nails!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...