Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

Urban Decay and Sugarpill Look

I've been way too busy lately! Barely any time to take pictures or play with make-up. But today I finally took some time to get to know my new Urban Decay eyeshadow, Psychedelic Sister. I chose the eyeshadow at the Urban Decay launch party, and I have to say the lighting there was such that I wasn't sure what I'll get in the end ;D Luckily Psychedelic Sister is just my kind of a purple shade: dark, deep and fairly neutral. I wanted to try it out in a look and felt it went well with Sugarpill's Sparkle Baby palette, as the palette does not have a dark purple.

This is the result!




Sugarpill Frostine on tear duct, CandyCrush on inner part of lid, Hotsy Totsy on the outer part of the lid and Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister in the crease and lower lid. Brows are done with Aromaleigh Obsession. The liner is Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil on Zero and a Mac concealer pencil on the waterline.


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...