Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Killstar Conjuring Hood Dress from Deadfine.fi

More pics of the Killstar Conjuring Hood Dress I got from Deadfine.fi! I love dresses with a lot of decorations, but these very plain types are great to combine with accessories without looking too busy. The fabric is stretchy but thick, very comfortable to wear. I added a corset on top, but I think this cut would look gorgeous with a corset under it, too. I'm wearing a Rogue + The Wolf necklace on my forehead and the corset is by Artifice Clothing.

Black on black on black + pink hair. Just my kind of thing!





13 comments:

  1. Upee! Mustat lirppa-vaatteet vaan toimii aina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Nää trikoolirpakkeet on kyllä vaan aina ihania :)

      Delete
  2. that looks stunning on you! really love the look ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!!! <3

    http://looktheotherway.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uuuhuhuu! *___*
    Näyttää hyvältä! Sopii tosi mahtavasti sulle. ^__~
    Ollaan ny mekkosamiksia kun mullakin on juuri tuo samainen ihana noitamekkonen. <3

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samixii! Tää on kyllä ihan paras mekko, pehmeä ja joustava, ihana päällä!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...