Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

Girl on Film

Aside from my love for Duran Duran, the headline refers to me working with traditional film. I've developed pictures and used a film camera when I was young, but have never done any modeling for film. It's at once demanding and oddly forgiving, as many films can be developed to have quite high contrast and lovely shades. Where shooting digitally is more like firing as many rounds as it takes and hoping for the best, shooting on film is more about careful positioning and taking that one good shot. I do like both, but film was an interesting experience!

I worked with Saša Mustonen Photography and can highly recommend them! Beautiful work and top notch equipment, plus a nice and relaxed athmosphere. And look at that beautiful background! No photoshop, but an actual painted canvas!




These two were taken with another camera, but look at this one! Gorgeous! You can see the background used for the above photos on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. The contrast and bright colours is beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome shoot! I love the effect! <3

    http://looktheotherway.co

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...