Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Draconian Salvage

Because I was naughty and went to bed with my makeup on, I just freshened it up in the morning and headed straight to work.

There's some Temptress left, but I just put Scaredy Cat Draconia generously on top with a damp brush, added black eyeliner and put some Sugarpill Taco on the inner corners and brow bone. Draconia is such a pretty colour, it's just so sheer I have to always use a mixing medium or a damp brush to make it show properly.

I used:
Concrete Minerals Temptress
Scaredy Cat Draconia
Sugarpill Tako
MAC Blacktrack eyeliner
Kanebo Sensai 38 mascara




There's also some random cheap lipgloss, can't remember what ;)


And sunlight again! You can see it on the wall behind me, right? Spring is coming after all!

6 comments:

  1. It's unfair that your slept in makeup looks better than my fresh put on makeup. D=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry ;D I did have to take drastic measures to save it, and the pretty sunlight helps a lot!

      Delete
    2. lol Still you look so pretty!

      Delete
  2. I love a good makeup salvage! The icy colour is lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...