Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

WGT Monday

Last day of the festival! Today, on Tuesday we're going home, taking the train to Berlin, then flying to Stockholm and from there to Tampere. I'm tired but happy, last five days have been so wonderful! Here's some pictures from yesterday, I'll write more after I've gotten a good night's sleep in my own bed at home.

Red light

A pretty pond in the middle of the city.
I wrote this post on Tuesday, but the hotel internet connection was cut just as I was sending it. So here it is, a bit late but better late than never :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm planning to! This was my second WGT and I've really enjoyed myself both times, so if nothing surprising comes up, I'll be in Leipzig next year also.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...