Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Samhain Party!

A short commercial break! I'm so excited about this upcoming Samhain party, I co-organize club Underworld and this year we teamed up with club Bella Morte to organize a classic Halloween party with a cool costume competition and pretty surroundings :) Here's the flyer with detailed information for anyone interested!

Mainostauko! Olen tosi innoissani tulevista Samhain-bileistä, järjestän club Underworldia ja tänä vuonna löimme hynttyyt yhteen club Bella Morten kanssa järjestääksemme upeat Halloween-bileet! Paikkana on klassinen ravintola Laterna Tampereella, sama mesta missä Schattenin iki-ihanat Samhain-pippalot aikoinaan olivat. Tarjolla on upeiden puitteiden lisäksi mm. pukukilpailu hienoilla palkinnoilla!

Tässä vielä linkki Facebook-tapahtumaan josta löytyvät aina tuoreimmat tiedot.


2 comments:

  1. "Release the bats" ..sounds epic! :D Have you already chosen your costume?



    B-Dark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've promised myself that I wouldn't buy anything new to wear, so I'm planning on putting on my half-mask hat and a see-through black lace skirt I made in the summer and couldn't wear when I planned because it rained. It's a long skirt so I'll be wiping the floors as I go ;P Haven't come up with a top yet or anything super fancy!

      I have to try and pick something that's still easy to move in, since I'm playing records and might have to run some last minute errands!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...