Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Shop Shop!

Today I had time to go shopping! It was actually a pretty hard decisions between the Icelandic Phallological Museum and going shopping, but shopping won.

I think I've found my favourite thing about Iceland: the cuisine. I love salmon, and that's apparently a very good trait when in Iceland. So far during two and a half days I've eaten sushi, gravlax (raw salmon cured in salt and sugar), smoked salmon, grilled salmon with teriyaki sauce and enjoyed the hotel's breakfast buffet which boast five different kinds of salmon. I'm told this place is a fish-haters hell, and thus it's heaven for me ;P

Me, a mountain and a truck.

Me, a mountain and no truck.

And the same mountain again, this time pictured when the sun is rising.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely view! Not the truck but all the rest of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    I'm really amazed by the beauty of that mountain!
    It does seem Iceland is a nice place to eat ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would have had to go to the Phallological museum just to say I saw it. I was unaware that there were entire museums dedicated to just that particular subject!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...