Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Outfit of the Day

Today I had some challenges taking the outfit shots, it was so windy!


Dress - Iron Fist (my other half bought it for me from the Leipzig X-tra-x shop)
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
(Tights customized by Möttönen the kitty, she decided to suddenly depart from my lap)

I'm having a super shopping week, I already ordered another pair of Lita shoes (ones with silver rivets on the heels) and won an auction for a gorgeous DeadlyGirlz corset on eBay. And I ordered some colourful fake lashes in anticipation for Lumous Gothic Festival. Can't wait for all those goodies to arrive!




By the way, did you like my old style of doing outfit photos as a collage better than these individual ones?

12 comments:

  1. Hieno mekko! Hiukset hulmuavat tuulessa ihan tarkoituksellisen oloisesti :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mä ihastuin heti näin isoon pääkalloon ;P

      Delete
  2. The dress suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the wind made your hair blow, even if it was hard to get pictures! Love the skull dress1

    And it seems your kitty is a fashion stylist now. She must like the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Möttönen is all about distressed looks, she is trying to achieve that fashionable finish on our bedcover, too ;D

      Delete
  4. Great outfit!

    Iron Fist is the best :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress! Your hair looks stunning too! I think I prefer this format of outfit posts! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and good to know this format may be better!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...