Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Simple Purple Look

Here's a look I wore this week to the office. I wanted to try Fyrinnae's Snow White, which is a pitch black matte shadow. With it I used Antoinette's Revolution Marie Therese, which is a dark lavender with some silver microglitter, and a touch of Femme Fatale Faerie Fire, a light sheer pink with a strong green shift. The purple is on the whole lid and blended up past the crease, light pink is on the brow bone and inner corners, and black shadow is used lightly in the crease on top of the purple.



I might have gone a little overboard with the blush, but I just love Evil Shades Ceylon ;P


10 comments:

  1. love that purple look! It fits perfect to you!

    I need to buy some Fyrinnae eyeshadows soon... but I have to save my money to enter Sephora in Paris next month :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like Fyrinnae, and I'm pretty sure you would too. Their sample (or was it mini?) sized shadows are really big and super cheap, something under three dollars per shadow. Their shipping fees are very reasonable too :)

      Delete
  2. I love this look. It has just enough sparkle to be fun and office appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like to sparkle in the office :)

      Delete
  3. Love it! Love the color combos and it really looks great on you. I wanna try this look too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that AR lavender! Do you know if the person that bought the company ever started selling again? And, yahoo! I just received Snow White in my order today, seeing your look makes me want to wear it to work tomorrow! This is a great look and, as always, you look gorgeous! (I think the blush looks perfect, not overboard at all! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I don't know if they started selling again. I bought a sample of each AR shade and put them into pots myself, and they are all very usable. Mine have also had no problems with being fuzzy, so far.

      Delete
  6. Love! Purple looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...