Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Busy Days

I'm super energetic, like always at the start of my vacation. I've finished a few projects (a side table from an Ikea cabinet door, a little shelf on top of my desk, making a pile of fascinator bases, cleaning the kitchen cupboards, putting stickers on almost a hundred cds...) but today I cleaned the apartment and went out for some sushi with my parents and my mom's exchange family sister from way back. The last time I've seen her was when I was 8 or 9, so it's been a while! So we had delicious sushi, then did some shopping and went to my place for coffee. And my dad was awesome, he got me a new kickstand for my bike when I complained the old one doesn't keep it in balance very well.

Here's a picture of me and Möttönen today, she looks like she hates me! ;D Right now I'm waiting for my hair colour to develop so I can wash it off. My roots were beginning to really show, as you probably can tell from the picture!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun. =D I want to steal your furniture and crafting abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, I want to steal that chair too! :P

    Hope you enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...