Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Teal Glitter Nails

More nails! Wearing no eye make-up for a week makes me focus on my nails a lot more ;D These ones have a skin-tone base once again. I used 43 Puff powder by GinaTricot. Their nail polishes are surprisingly high quality. The glitter is essence Effect Nail Polish 06 Party in a Bottle. I don't think I've used it ever before, but it worked very nicely for this glitter gradient, because it has lots of small glitter that can easily be layered.


Please ignore the sneaky cat hair in the picture ;P


10 comments:

  1. I wish I could do my own gel nails. I tried and failed so hard. These are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are actually my natural nails! They just got a growth spurt after I started using nail oil, I'm really pleased. I think the skin tone polish makes them look a bit plastic-y. I'd say the secret to nice gel nails is sanding the hell out of them to make the shape pretty ;D

      Delete
  2. Oh, shiny! Thanks for the tip about Gina Tricot nail polish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I got the tip from a fellow beauty blogger and was impressed with the quality myself!

      Delete
  3. You have such amazing nailpolishes! I am so addicted to my bluish glitter one at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely, perfect for a mermaid :). Are you letting your face rest from the makeup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had lasik surgery for my eyes, so I can't wear eye make-up for a week. But tomorrow the time is up, can't wait!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...