Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II

Lolita II was one of the lipsticks I bought from Stockholm. It looked nice in the tube, but on my lips it's surprisingly orange. I think it's got something to do with undertones, but can't understand what exactly could cause this amount of orangey-ness ;D The normal Lolita fits me perfectly, but maybe this revised version is meant for darker skin tones or different undertones, as it looked a bit too orange on me for my tastes. Luckily it found a new home with a fellow beauty blogger, so no harm done!


This picture is straight out of the camera, no adjustments done.

On the lips and in the tube.
This was the first Everlasting Liquid Lipstick that didn't suit me, but all the other I've tried were perfect! The formula is good, but the shade just isn't me, so there's nothing wrong with the actual product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...